Free Shipping on orders over $50 in Canada.
- Four awesome color options available.
- Available sizes S, M, L, XL
- Standard crew height.
- Heavy weight with full terry cushioning throughout the sock for comfort and unmatched thermal and moisture wicking properties.
- Best for cold weather, everyday wear, work, sport, and leisure activities.
- Shetland wool is Incredible at wicking moisture away from your foot.
- Manufactured in Canada using 100% Shetland wool.
- Hand sewn flat knit toe seam for comfort.
- Elasticized cuff comfortably and gently keeps the socks in place.
Motley Woollens is a small family run sock mill in Okotoks Alberta Canada, that manufactures the finest socks and leggings. No outsourcing to other countries, all production is done on the Motley site.
What is special about the Motley’s 100% Shetland wool socks?
These socks are old school Rugged, and amazing at wicking moisture away from your foot, making them the ideal choice as a hiking sock. We import our Shetland wool yarn from a mill in Scotland. This mill hand picks it Shetland wool from the Shetland Islands. The mill has been producing Shetland wool yarns from the same location for 300 years. They are known for producing the finest Shetland wool yarns in the world. The Shetland wool sock is very comfortable and unmatched in warmth and moisture wicking ability. The 100% Shetland wool sock does feel coarse to the touch when it is new, but it is not itchy, and gets softer with each washing.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry low/medium heat. For best results hand wash and lay flat to dry.
Motley Woollens and the environment:
We will not sacrifice the environment for increased production or profits. All of our socks are made from all natural and renewable materials. Many of the production techniques are still done by hand to ensure the highest of quality in the socks, and to minimize our effect on the environment. Production expansion is accomplished by adding people not equipment. All of the fibres we use are either kept all natural without any harmful dyes, or coloured fibres are coloured using low impact dyes. No harmful chemicals are ever used and we even use a 100% all natural soap for the final finishing.